Monday, February 25, 2008

Want a REAL question in a REAL comic book?

Ever wanted to have ask The Hunter I a question? Ever wanted to do it on a place that isn't MySpace, the phone, 4 rlz, or in bed? How about in a comic book? Yes a real comic book -- that's so real only bold text can describe its realness!
Well then send me your questions!
I've decided my advice wasn't good enough in the on-the-internet variety, so I'm having a comic book made about me. And I'm going to have a letters page! Because all good comic books should! It's a chance for me to really get in touch with my fans. Also to get in touch with greasy nerds who are too fat to already check the internets.

Ask about your paranormal woes. Ask about me. Ask about if I'll have sex with you (if you're hot) -- it doesn't matter!

So how do you do it? Its easy. Just send a postcard to the address on your screee--send me a message. Yeah, here! And I'll get it and pick the best ones for my reeeaaaaal comic booooook!
Remember, it's not a contest. But I'm only gonna print the best ones.

NOTE: This post is here for archive purposes. I am not currently taking messages unless otherwise states. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment