Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Web Synergy! Zounds!

Okay, it's not like I'm contractually obligated or anything, but this is my personal artist's website.  Got that?  Let me spell it out.

http://www.andykluthe.com

It has arts and arts accessories.  But mostly just arts.

He's the jackass who draws my comics (note:  my comics are only awesome because of me) but apparently some things I signed says I have to give him credit.  What next?  Money?

Hang on, apparently I owe him that too.

So go visit Andy's art site!  Look at his art stuff!  Give him money to make you art stuff!

Two heads are better than one (with the exception of when you're a conjoined snake, because then your two heads fight until food ends up in your windpipe) I'm linking to his site.  My Google hits become his Google hits.  His Google hits become my Google hits.  I mean, I've totally got more Google hits than I know what to do with -- but more can never hurt, right?

...Yeah.

...Lots of Google hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment