Monday, April 19, 2010

Hunter I News Update

Hey true believers, I've got a Hunter I news update for you all! Well, not everyone. Particularly those that watch Facebook.

So what's more exciting than a 24 oz. Big Gulp full of Awesome Sauce? Oh, right, more Hunter I...in print!

For too long has mankind been bound to computers whilest reading about me. I'm sure you've all read my small print publication wildly successful The Hunter I's Field Guide to the World You Don't Know. Well untether yourself from that Intertube-window, people, 'cause coming sometime soon (but at an otherwise entirely too vague date):

The Hunter I Adventures! 100% more adventurey than before, The Hunter I Adventures brings you the neuron-shredding, unfiltered adventure the editors didn't want you to see...but now they have no choice (no, seriously, I held them at gun point -- I hope you're happy)! And it's brought to you in 24 pages of full-color beauty. Did I say 24? I meant 12. And by full color I really meant black 'n white. Hope appropriately dashed? Well here's that ice cream cone I'm giving you to make up for missing your soccer game.

Four -- yes, four -- new pages of The Hunter I's Field Guide to the World You Don't Know! You'll be identifiying all new monsters in no time! I guarantee!*

*I do not actually guarantee the identification of any monsters.

But wait! There's more!

"More?!" you groan in a semi-enthused manner, "How could there possibly be any more? Surely you're scraping the bottom of the barrel!" Well, I am. I'm scraping hard. But sometimes them barrel-scrapings are the best! You'll also get...aaaaads! Because I'm a sell out! But don't worry, sometimes ads are half the fun!* These are fantastically special ads from the kind folks at Junk Co., offering things you probably don't need but you probably will definitely want.

*The Hunter I doesn't guarantee the ads are half the fun, but damn it, you're gonna enjoy them.

And a letter page! That's right! Questions for your's truely! Send a post marked e-message to your buddy The Hunter I at the.hunter.i.blog AT gmail.com! Ask me anything! Just don't forget your return e-envelope that I can stuff with various trinkets, such as comic clippings, bits of hair, or the ever-popular autographed photo made out to eBay. (eBay is potentially my biggest fan)

If you don't got any of that fancy electronic mail (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo...just saying, it's not a hard concept) and you're particularly close to me, send me a message on them Facebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment