Thursday, June 22, 2006

Step aside, Venus Flytrap...

I apologize for all the downtime. The Leviathan Cluster didn't update as well as I'd hoped. Then, after finally coming back online some type of electro magnetic anamoly put it back offline. And then the power went out.

I just thought I'd let you know, close friend of mine, Charles S. Fort, paranormal investigator, says a new species of plant has been discovered. He says it's likely what inspired the mandrake of history. He and its other discoverers, MacLynn Himsale (Eryptobotanist & explorer) and Rutherford 'Terry" Thotus (explorer) found the plant deep in the Amazon rainforest and have promised me digital photos or at least sketches when they get the chance. As such, this is exciting news. This is the first documented plant with a brain-like organ and vocal abilities.

Fort also assures me when his new Ectoplasmic Field-Point Inhibitor (EFPI), otherwise known as a Ghost Trap is complete, he'll be more than happy to let me advertise for him and post photos/research notes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment